Reference use case 05
CURRENTLY, COVERED BY SERVICES OF 5 DS:
- ISÈRE (FRANCE)
- REGION EMILIA ROMAGNA (ITALY)
- MADRID (SPAIN)
Promotion of the exercise to improve the physical condition and to prevent certain situations such as falls or deterioration of health caused by cardiovascular diseases or other types derived from the lack of exercise and sedentary lifestyle.
EXAMPLES OF SERVICE:
- Games for assessment and training the balance
- Realization of guided exercises prescribed by formal caregivers
- Monitoring of evolution and motivation in practice.
USERS AND STAKEHOLDERS:
Users: assisted person, caregivers – formal
EXPECTED ADDED VALUE FOR USERS AND STAKEHOLDERS:
- Improve their physical condition and get a healthy lifestyle (assisted person) - Have fun, increase their social interaction because they can play in groups (assisted person) - Decrease the fear of falling (assisted person) - Self-confidence (assisted person)
- More efficient: they can prescribe to several elderly activities and movements through the games (caregivers - formal)